- FAA Test Matrix (Describes tests.
Includes test information, and prerequisites to take written tests. Note: This document, contains the "rules"
that test centers must follow when administering written tests. Every
test center should already have this document)
- Test Questions
Note: The FAA does not publish the entire question pool
Practical Test Standards:
- FAA-S-8081-29 Sport Pilot Practical Test Standards for Airplane, Gyroplane, Glider, and Flight Instructor
- FAA-S-8081-30 Sport Pilot Practical Test Standards for Airship, Balloon, and Flight Instructor
- FAA-S-8081-31 Sport Pilot Practical Test Standards for Weight Shift Control, Powered Parachute, and Flight Instructor
- FAA-S-8081-32 Private Pilot Practical Test Standards for Powered Parachute and Weight Shift Control
Did you miss the transition deadline? Larry Clymer, of the FAA Light Sport Aviation Branch, explains what steps you'll need to take
in this article.