USUA Petition Issued Docket Number
Call For Comments
As reported in June, the USUA Petition requesting extensions for Sport Pilot deadlines has received a Docket number (FAA-2005-21671-1), and is ready for comment. USUA encourages any and all interested persons to comment to this rulemaking effort. To view the petition online, visit this website.
To Electronically Submit Your Comment:
1. Visit the following website: http://dms.dot.gov
2. Click on the COMMENTS/SUBMISSIONS button on the top of the page
At this point, registered users of the Document Management System can log in, but you are not required to register.
3. Click on the CONTINUE button. This will take you to the Document Submission Form.
4. In the DOCKET ID field, type the number 21671 (the actual document number). Click the CONTINUE button.
5. Enter your comment into the box provided.
6. When you are ready, click the SUBMIT button.
View the comments already submitted here.
USUA suggests that you prepare your comment beforehand, rather than typing it directly into the comment box. You can copy and paste it into the box when you have made sure that it reflects your comment satisfactorily. Please take the time to consider your words, and be sure to sign your submission.
To submit your comment by mail, mail your comment to:
Address your comment to:
Please reference your comment: Re: Comment to Petition for Rulemaking FAA Docket Number FAA-2005-21671-1
USUA believes that this petition is extremely important to both Sport Pilots, AND Ultralight Pilots. We encourage your participation.
P.O. Box 3501
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone: (717) 339-0200